Does just looking at the forecast make you sweat? Here are the top 10 ways to cool off at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, courtesy of Bob Koper, our natural attractions manager:
10. Find one of our shade trees or tents and get out of the sun for awhile.
9. Stand in front of the giant fan in the plaza.
8. Race down the hill on the Alpine Coaster.
7. Enjoy the air conditioning in the General Store gift shop.
6. Hold on for an exhilarating ride on the Cliffhanger Roller Coaster.
5. Grab a cold drink or an ice cream cone.
4. Dangle up and down on the Bungee Jump.
3. Swing out over the cool Colorado River on the Giant Canyon Swing.
2. Take a tour inside Glenwood Caverns and Historic Fairy Caves, where it’s always a refreshing 52 degrees.
And the number one way to cool down:
1. Hang out with one of our really cool cave tour guides while you’re inside the caves.
Hope to see you up here soon!