Group Fun in Glenwood Springs
GROUP PICNICS, PARTIES,
& FAMILY REUNIONS
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains in scenic Glenwood Springs, Colorado, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park offers a one-of-a-kind mountain-top setting that's ideal for company picnics, family reunions, church and school groups, banquets and parties.
With a wide range of activities, incredible views and a price you're going to love, the Adventure Park can help turn every event into a special occasion or a team-building event.
Group Options after Labor Day:
Event with food
- Includes scenic tram ride, buffet dinner and unlimited turns on the attractions. Advanced reservations and pre-payment required.
- $40 - $50 per person, minimum 25 people
Event without food
- Includes scenic tram ride and unlimited turns on the attractions. Advanced reservations and pre-payment required.
- $25 per person, minimum 25 people
Deli Sandwich – Sack Lunch: $40.00/person
Delicious pre-made deli sandwich or wrap. Start with French loaf bread or tomato basil wrap, and choose from sliced roast beef, ham, or smoked turkey, and top with cheddar, Swiss, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, mayo & honey mustard. Served with a bag of chips and potato salad. Add dessert (cookie or brownie) for $2/person.
Ultimate BBQ: $45.00/person
Choice of 2: pulled pork, chicken or beef with Bullseye BBQ sauce and sides of Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Coleslaw & Chips. Brownie for dessert.
Fajita Bar: $50.00/person
Chicken and beef soft shelled tacos with refried beans, seasoned rice and toppings lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cheese, sour cream & jalapenos. Served with chips & salsa and a brownie for dessert.
- More Group Info -
- Prices are valid from September 8 to November 1, 2015
- Meal price uncludes unlimited drinks including lemonade, iced tea and water.
- You may purchase tickets for alcoholic beverages as well, including beer, wine, and more.
- The group picnics are offered year round.
- Group rates and group picnics require a minimum of 25 people. Children under 3 can participate free of charge. All pricing includes tax and gratuities. Sluice box not included.
- Discounts on the tram, cave tours, and attractions are available for groups of 25 or more who do not want a meal.
- A 50% deposit is required to hold the space and final payment along with final person count is due 7 days prior to your event date.
- Please see our calendar as our hours change seasonally. Want to stay later? We are happy to keep the park open after hours at $100 per hour to run the tram and pay labor. Rides close at dusk.
BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY PARTY NOW!
Make your holiday party sparkle with WINTER ON THE MOUNTAIN at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park!
- 24 foot tall animated Christmas tree
- 500,000 lights
- Christmas displays
- Family buffet-style dining
- S'mores & hot chocolate
- Alpine Coaster
- Zip Ride
- 4D Theater
- Laser Tag
visit our WINTER ON THE MOUNTAIN page for more info
CALL NOW TO RESERVE! 970-945-4228 x118