Group Fun in Glenwood Springs
GROUP PICNICS, PARTIES,
& FAMILY REUNIONS
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains in scenic Glenwood Springs, Colorado, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park offers a one-of-a-kind mountain-top setting that's ideal for company picnics, family reunions, church and school groups, banquets and parties.
With a wide range of activities, incredible views and a price you're going to love, the Adventure Park can help turn every event into a special occasion or a team-building event.
- Meal Options - (price includes cave tours and attractions listed above)
Deli Sandwich – Sack Lunch: $40.00/person
Pre-made deli sandwiches with French loaf bread and choice of turkey or roast beef, lettuce, tomato and onion. In addition, we include applesauce, a bag of kettle chips and a bottle of water.
Ultimate Hot Dog Bar: $45.00/person
Choice of 2: hot dogs, bratwurst or chorizo sausage. Top with sauerkraut, relish, cheese & onion. Served with home-style mac & Cheese, sliced watermelon, potato salad or coleslaw & 2 cookies for dessert.
Ultimate BBQ: $50.00/person
Choice of 2: pulled pork, chicken or beef with Bullseye BBQ sauce and sides of Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Coleslaw & Chips. Brownie for dessert.
Fajita Bar: $50.00/person
Chicken and beef soft shelled tacos with refried beans, seasoned rice and toppings lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cheese, sour cream & jalapenos. Served with chips & salsa and a brownie for dessert.
- More Group Info -
- Meal price uncludes unlimited drinks including lemonade, iced tea and water.
- You may purchase tickets for alcoholic beverages as well, including beer, wine, and more.
- The group picnics are offered year round.
- Group rates and group picnics require a minimum of 25 people. Children under 3 can participate free of charge. All pricing includes tax and gratuities. Sluice box not included.
- Discounts on the tram, cave tours, and attractions are available for groups of 25 or more who do not want a meal.
- A 50% deposit is required to hold the space and final payment along with final person count is due 7 days prior to your event date.